Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers Association 2013 Membership Dues and Annual Meeting Registration
Sign up for your 2013 membership and the 2013 annual meeting - by January 24th!
VVBGBA membership dues are $25 per farm, per calendar year; you need not be located in Vermont.
- $10 discount for the Association's annual meeting registration
- Registration waiver for on-farm workshops
- Eligibility for the Association's research grants
- 10% discount on publications from UVM Extension's Vegetable and Berry publications list
- Access to the VVBGA listserv: buy/sell equipment, plants, etc. and share information
- Vermont vegetable and berry grower e-mail newsletter
2013 ANNUAL MEETING AND TRADESHOW:
January 28th, 8am, Capitol Plaza Hotel, Montpelier, VT
The Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers Association Annual Meeting provides information from growers, specialists, and invited guests.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2013 VVBGA ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA
100 State St
Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers Association
The Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers Association was formed to promote the economic, environmental and social sustainability of vegetable and berry farming in Vermont through education, promotion and communication among growers.